This is our first week trying Menu Plan Mondays! This week’s meals are inspired by what’s in the freezer. Hubby has requested an ice cream cake for his birthday, so I need to free up space to be able to make it in stages. Everything in blue has been taken from the freezer.
- Monday: Hamburgers, hotdogs, grilled veggies (Cook-out)
- Tuesday: Provencal Beef Stew—beef stew meat, chicken broth instead of wine, onions (Slowcooker)
- Wednesday: Pizza Bagels–Bagels, tomato sauce, etc.
- Thursday: Turkey Meat Loaf and Hash Browns
- Friday:American Chop Suey–leftover turkeyloaf, froz veggies, tomato sauce, etc.
- Saturday: Must-gos! (if necessary, I’ll heat up chicken fingers or pirogi from the freezer)
- Sunday: Fish Sticks and Broccoli
For more meal plan ideas,
visit I’m an Organizing Junkie!